1330 Colesville Rd
Binghamton, NY 13904
- 2,480sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $1325.3/mo
Description for 1330 Colesville Rd, Binghamton, NY 13904
WONDERFUL CURB APPEAL IN THIS 2-STORY (2480 SQFT) 4 BEDROOM, 3 BATH COLONIAL ON NEARLY 14 ACRES. PERFECT FOR BUSINESS OWNER OR COLLECTOR. OVER 7K SQFT OF ADDITIONAL SPACE! WOODSTOVE IN LIVING RM, CENTRAL VAC, PANTRY, SECURITY, JETTED TUB, CENTRAL A/C ON 2ND FL, 3 SEASON SUNROOM, NEW ROOF & ANDERSON WINDOWS IN 2007. 5 OUTBUILDGINGS, ALL WITH ELECTRIC & LIGHTS. BARN W/HI-BAY DOOR & CONCRETE FLOOR.
- Acres Total: 13.8
- Lot Size: 356.95' FRONTAGE
- Square Feet Total: 2,480
- Floors: CARPET/VINYL/HARDWOOD,TILE
- Year Built: 1979
- County: Broome
- ExteriorFeatures: 2ND PHONE LINE,CABLE AVAILABLE,DECK ENCLOSED,INSULATED WINDOWS,LANDSCAPED,SHED,SHRUBS/FLOWERS,STORM DOORS,TREES
- Exterior Type: Vinyl
- Parking And Garage: BARN,CARPORT DOUBLE,CARPORT SINGLE,DRIVE,ELECTRICITY,GARAGE AND CARPORT,GARAGE DOOR OPENER,GARAGE SINGLE/BSMT,GARAGE TRIPLE ATTACHED,HEATED,OTHER-SEE REMARKS,OVERSIZED,PARKING SPACES,WATER FAUCET
- Finished Above Grade: 2,480
- Bath 1 Level: 1st Floor
- Bath 1 Size: 7'2"x3'8"
- Bath 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bath 2 Size: 8'6"x8'11"
- Baths: 3
- Bedroom 4 Size: 12'5"x12'
- Bedroom 4 Level: 2nd Floor
- Master Bedroom Size: 15'6"x17'
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bonus Room Level: 1st Floor
- Other Room 1 Level: 1st Floor
- Other Room 1 Size: 4'6"x7'8"
- Bonus Room Size: 12'x20' deck
- Den Size: 14'x16'6"
- Den Level: 1st Floor
- Dining Area Length: 12'x14'
- Kitchen Size: 12'6"x12'
- Kitchen Level: 1st Floor
- Laundry Room Size: 6'x7'2"
- Laundry Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bedroom 2 Size: 11'9"x12'8"
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 Size: 12'5"x12'8"
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2nd Floor
- Foyer Level 1: 1st Floor
- Foyer Size: 12' x 6'
- Living Room Size: 15'6"x26'
- Living Room Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bath Level: 2nd Floor
- Master Bath Size: 8'6"x5'4"
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Floor
- Appliances: DISHWASHER,EXHAUST FAN,MICROWAVE,RANGE HOOD,RANGE/STOVE,REFRIGERATOR,WATER SOFTENER - OWNED
- Fuel: OIL,WOOD
- Heating System: HOT WATER BASEBOARD,WOOD STOVE
- Water: WELL
- WaterHeater: OIL
- Cooling: ATTIC FAN,CEILING FAN,CENTRAL A/C,WALL/WINDOW A/C
- Sewer: SEPTIC
- Total Taxes: 5,899
- Tax ID: 132.10-1-21
- Tax Township: Colesville
- School District: Harpursville
- School Elementary: Olmsted
- Style of Home: Two Story
- Garage / Carport Spaces: 6
- Foundation: BASEMENT-FULL,CONCRETE
- Special Features: BEDROOM MAIN LEVEL,CATHEDRAL/VAULTED CEILING,CENTRAL VAC,DRYER CONNECTION-ELEC,GARAGE MAIN LEVEL,PANTRY,PULLDOWN ATTIC STORAGE,STEP-LESS ENTRY,WALK-IN CLOSETS,WALKOUT BASEMENT,WALKUP ATTIC UNFINISHED,WHIRLPOOL,WORKSHOP
- Items To Remain: CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR,OTHER-SEE REMARKS,SECURITY SYSTEM,SMOKE DETECTORS,WINDOW TREATMENTS-ALL
- Other Uses: Farm
- Zoning: R/Ag
- Lot Description: GENERALLY LEVEL,LEVEL TO SLOPING IN REAR,WOODED
Street View Not Available
Directions to 1330 Colesville Rd, Binghamton, NY 13904
-81S TO EXIT 3, LEFT ONTO COLESVILLE RD. 5.6 MILES TO HOUSE ON RIGHT.
The listing information for 1330 Colesville Rd, Binghamton, NY 13904 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, TINA L KNAPP RYAN, LICENSED RE
Get Financing for 1330 Colesville Rd, Binghamton, NY 13904
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Homeward Bound's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Homeward Bound, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication and material may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, internet, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or digitizing, without the prior written permission of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Violators shall be liable to the Board under Title 17 of the United States Code and may be subject to prosecution thereunder. The contents of this publication and material are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated 09/22/2017 at 5:38am