913 Forest Road
Endwell, NY 13760
- 2,014sq ft
Pending Sale $215,000
Est. P&I payment: $821.15/mo
Description for 913 Forest Road, Endwell, NY 13760
REDUCED! MINT CONDITION PILLARED CENTER HALL COLONIAL w/5 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths. Gleaming Hrdwd Flrs! Remodeled Kitchen w/Glass Embedded Solid-Surface Counters. 1st Flr Family Room w/Wood Burning Fireplace. Central AC, Ceiling Fans & Whole House Fan. Central Vacuum. 32' x 16' Inground Pool w/Pool House in Fenced Patio. All Appliances Included. Full Basement Could be Finished. STAR Rebate $726! WOW
- Acres Total: 0.32
- Lot Size: 100' x 140'
- Square Feet Total: 2,014
- Floors: HARDWOOD AND TILE,VINYL
- Year Built: 1965
- County: Broome
- Subdivision: Park Manor
- ExteriorFeatures: STORM DOORS,INSULATED WINDOWS,PATIO OPEN,PATIO COVERED,CABLE AVAILABLE,POOL-IN GROUND,SHED,TREES,SHRUBS/FLOWERS,LANDSCAPED
- Exterior Type: Brick
- Exterior Type 1: VIN
- Parking And Garage: GARAGE DOUBLE ATTACHED,OVERSIZED,DRIVE,PARKING SPACES,GARAGE DOOR OPENER
- Finished Above Grade: 2,014
- Bath 1 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bath 1 Size: 7'6" x 5'
- Half-Baths: 1
- Baths: 2
- Bedroom 4 Size: 12'10"x10'10
- Bedroom 4 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 5 Size: 12' x 9'2"
- Bedroom 5 Level: 2nd Floor
- Master Bedroom Size: 15'5"x12'10"
- Bedrooms: 5
- Dining Room Size: 14'3"x10'10"
- Dining Room Level: 1st Floor
- Half-Baths Level 1: 1st Floor
- Half Bath Size: 5'5" x 4'
- Kitchen Size: 14'4"x 11'4"
- Kitchen Level: 1st Floor
- Laundry Room Size: In Basement
- Laundry Room Level: Basement
- Bedroom 2 Size: 12'8" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 Size: 11' x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2nd Floor
- Family Room Size: 15' x 11'5"
- Family Room Level: 1st Floor
- Fireplace Description: 1st Floor
- Fireplace Size: In Fam Rm
- Foyer Level 1: 1st Floor
- Foyer Size: 6'5" x 4'
- Living Room Size: 17'5"x 14'2"
- Living Room Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bath Level: 2nd Floor
- Master Bath Size: 8'6" x 5'
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Floor
- Appliances: RANGE/STOVE,REFRIGERATOR,DISHWASHER,DISPOSAL,WASHER,DRYER,EXHAUST FAN,WATER SOFTENER - OWNED,FIREPLACE - WOOD
- Fuel: GAS
- Heating System: FORCED HOT AIR
- Water: PUBLIC
- WaterHeater: GAS
- Cooling: CENTRAL A/C,WHOLE HOUSE FAN,CEILING FAN
- Sewer: PUBLIC
- Total Taxes: 5,751
- Tax ID: 141.08-3-29
- Tax Township: Union
- School District: Union Endicott
- School Elementary: George F. Johnson
- Style of Home: Two Story
- Garage / Carport Spaces: 2
- Foundation: BASEMENT-FULL,CONCRETE
- Special Features: CENTRAL VAC,WALK-IN CLOSETS,GARAGE MAIN LEVEL
- Items To Remain: SUMP PUMP,SMOKE DETECTORS,CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- Other Uses: None
- Zoning: Res
- Lot Description: GENERALLY LEVEL,FENCED YARD
Street View Not Available
Directions to 913 Forest Road, Endwell, NY 13760
Main Street/Route 17C to Hooper Road. Left on Park Manor Blvd. 4th Right onto Forest Road. House on Left.
The listing information for 913 Forest Road, Endwell, NY 13760 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, HOWARD HANNA
Get Financing for 913 Forest Road, Endwell, NY 13760
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Homeward Bound's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Homeward Bound, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication and material may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, internet, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or digitizing, without the prior written permission of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Violators shall be liable to the Board under Title 17 of the United States Code and may be subject to prosecution thereunder. The contents of this publication and material are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated 09/22/2017 at 5:38am